Hello everyone! This is my first post in awhile as I have been super busy with my classwork and personal life. But, I just had to push through some papers so I could write this post! I’ve been nominated for “The Mystery Blogger Award” by the super fabulous Jess! Go check out her blog as it has amazing beauty tips and more, and she is a lovely person. Thank you so much for nominating me for my first blogger award! I am very new to the blog community, but thanks to the very kind people within it, I am having the best time meeting new people and doing new things.
Now, what is The Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 Things About Me
- I have a full brown-belt in Jiu Jitsu, 1 belt away from black!
- I am completely obsessed with Indiana Jones, as well as Harrison Ford.
- My favorite animals include wolves, dogs, snakes, and sharks. I someday hope to get into a shark cage to view the beautiful creatures!
Jess’s 5 Questions For Me
What is your favorite part about blogging?
My favorite part about blogging would have to be the fact that I can write about anything I want and the community that comes with it.
Have you told your friends/family about your blog? if no, why not?
I have not told anyone about my blog. I currently use it as a personal/diary type of blog as a place for me to vent as I am going through a hard time. Because of this, I’d rather them not read my posts.
What are your favorite things to write about?
I don’t really have a favorite thing to write about currently. I think that once I’m done “updating” about my life and get to write about things happening now, I will have more insight to be able to answer this question.
How do you motivate yourself to keep posting blogs?
I motivate myself to keep posting blogs by telling myself it is a goal. The blogs and posts are goals in themselves, and writing/venting things helps me with my mental health as well.
If you were to have ONE super power what would it be?
This is a hard one. It would be between flying and talking to animals… I think I’d have to go with talking to animals though. My dogs are my life and being able to talk to them would be great!
My Questions For You
- What is your favorite hobby?
- How long have you been blogging, and why did you start to blog?
- What would your dream job be?
- What is your favorite movie or book?
- (Weird/Funny Question) If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?
As listed in the rules, here is the link to “My Best Post”!
Once you’ve written your post, please comment here so I can check it out!
Thanks for reading everyone, Rachel.